Call Us: (361) 271-3513‬
Email Us: SALES@YOURBARGAINMART.ONLINE

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop

MRCOOl 3 Ton 45,000 BTU 95% AFUE Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace

$1,574.00

If you are looking for a reliable and efficient gas furnace for your home, you might want to consider the MRCOOL 3 Ton 45,000 BTU 95% AFUE Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace. This furnace is designed to provide consistent and comfortable heating for your living space while saving you money on your energy bills. The MRCOOL gas furnace features a 95% AFUE rating, which means that it converts 95% of the fuel it consumes into heat, leaving only 5% as waste. This reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your environmental impact. The furnace also has a multi-speed blower motor that adjusts the airflow according to your heating needs, ensuring optimal performance and comfort. The furnace is easy to install and maintain, thanks to its compact and durable design. The furnace has a downflow configuration, which means that it draws air from the top and blows it out from the bottom, making it ideal for installation in basements or crawl spaces. The furnace is also compatible with various thermostats and accessories, allowing you to customize your heating system according to your preferences. The MRCOOL 3 Ton 45,000 BTU 95% AFUE Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace is a smart choice for homeowners who want to enjoy a cozy and warm home while saving energy and money in the long run.

Compare

Description

MRCOOL 95% AFUE 45K BTU 3 Ton Downflow Single-Stage Multi-Speed ECM Motor Low Nox Gas Furnace with 17.5″ Cabinet

When you get a considerable gas bill at the start of winter, you might feel like giving up on staying warm. But don’t despair. There is a solution. It would be best if you had a powerful, high-quality, and energy-efficient heater like the 95% AFUE multi-positional gas furnace by MRCOOL.

This furnace is different from other models because it uses almost all of the fuel it burns to heat your home. That means you get more value for your money, and you don’t have to spend as much to keep your home cozy all winter.

Depending on where you live, that could save you hundreds of dollars. So don’t let winter get you down. Instead, choose the efficient, versatile, and high-quality heat of the MRCOOL. It comes with a 20-year Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year Registered Parts Warranty.

Additional Information

Weight131 lbs

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MRCOOl 3 Ton 45,000 BTU 95% AFUE Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

AFUE95
CFM1230
TONNAGE3
HEATING CAPACITY (BTU)44,000
FUEL TYPENatural Gas
BTU INPUT44000
BTU OUTPUT42000
VOLTAGE (V)120
PHASE1
CYCLE60
STAGESingle
MAX FUSE BREAKER (A)15
MIN CIRCUIT AMPACITY (A)6.8
COLORGray
COLOR FAMILYGray
NUMBER OF BURNERS4
GAS CONNECTION SIZE0.5
BLOWER MOTOR TYPEECM
BLOWER MOTOR HP1/2
BLOWER MOTOR SPEEDS4
BLOWER MOTOR RPM650-1230
HEAT EXCHANGER TYPEAluminized steel primary, AL 29-4C Stainless steel
IGNITION TYPEsilicon nitride ignitor
VENT CONNECTOR2 inch
LP KIT INCLUDEDNo
LP KIT AVAILABLEYes
CSA CERTIFIEDYes
ISO CERTIFIEDNo
ENERGY STAR COMPLIANTNo
ENERGY STAR CERTIFIEDNo
AHRI CERTIFIEDYes
REGISTERED WARRANTY10 year registered parts warranty
REGISTERED HEAT EXCHANGER WARRANTY20 year heat exchanger warranty
BASE HEAT EXCHANGER WARRANTY20 year Heat Exchanger Warranty
HAS BATTERIESNo
CONTAINS ELECTRONICSYes
CONTAINS CHEMICALSNo
CONTAINS AEROSOLNo
CONTAINS COMPRESSED GASNo
PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGYes
RESTRICTED STATESNo
NET DEPTH (IN)28.50
NET HEIGHT (IN)33.00
NET WIDTH (IN)17.50
NET WEIGHT (LBS)131.00
GROSS WEIGHT (LBS)131
A note to our visitors

This website has updated its privacy policy in compliance with changes to European Union data protection law, for all members globally. We’ve also updated our Privacy Policy to give you more information about your rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop