1.5 Ton 15 SEER A/C Condenser by MRCOOL
Are you tired of sweating through another summer? If so, consider upgrading your home comfort system with the MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5 Ton 15 SEER Split System A/C Condenser. This condenser is equipped with efficient parts, such as the rotary compressor and the piston flow control device, to keep the temperature at a comfortable level throughout the summer. Don’t suffer through another hot summer, invest in the MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5 Ton 15 SEER Split System A/C Condenser today.
MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5 Ton up to 15 SEER Split System A/C Condenser
Don’t let the heat ruin your summer! Upgrade your home comfort system today with the MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5 Ton 15 SEER Split System A/C Condenser.
This condenser has amazing and efficient features like the rotary compressor and the piston flow control device, which keep your home cool and comfortable all season long.
You can also trust this condenser to last for years, thanks to the galvanized steel cabinet and the Gold Fin® coil coating that protects it from wear and tear and corrosion. The Gold Fin® coating is not only safe for the environment and non-toxic, but it also helps prevent water from reaching the coils, which improves the insulation and efficiency of the unit.
This condenser is ETL-listed and AHRI-rated, and it comes with long-term warranty support when you register it online. Don’t miss this chance to get the MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5-ton split system A/C condenser, the best and most efficient unit for your home!
Some features of our product are:
– It requires a qualified professional to install it
– It comes with a 10 Year Registered Warranty
– It has a 15 SEER rating, which means it is energy-efficient
– It uses R-410A refrigerant, which is environmentally friendly
– It is AHRI Certified & ETL listed, which means it meets the industry standards
– It has pressure and temperature protection sensors to prevent damage
– It has an A shape coils made of copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for better heat transfer
– It has a Gold Fin® condenser that resists corrosion, even in coastal areas
|COOLING CAPACITY (BTU)||17600|
|REFRIGERANT VOLUME (OZ)||84.65|
|DECIBEL RATING (DBA)||60|
|LIQUID LINE SIZE||3/8|
|SUCTION LINE SIZE||3/4|
|COMPRESSOR MOTOR TYPE||scroll|
|REGISTERED PARTS WARRANTY||10-year parts|
|PROPOSITION 65 WARNING||Yes|
|NET DEPTH (IN)||21-4/5|
|NET HEIGHT (IN)||25.00|
|NET WIDTH (IN)||21-4/5|
|NET WEIGHT (LBS)||122.00|
|GROSS DEPTH (IN)||22.60|
|GROSS HEIGHT (IN)||25.90|
|GROSS WIDTH (IN)||22.60|
|GROSS WEIGHT (LBS)||128|