4 Ton 15 SEER Heat Pump Condenser by MRCOOL
Upgrade your home’s heating and cooling system with the ProDirect 4 Ton 15 SEER Heat Pump Condenser. This powerful unit delivers up to 48,000 BTUs of cooling and heating power with an impressive efficiency rating of up to 15 SEER. Keep your home comfortable year-round with this reliable and high-performing heat pump.
ProDirect 4 Ton up to 15 SEER 48,000 BTU Split System Heat Pump Condenser
Upgrading your home comfort system can be a daunting task with so many options available. However, we have the perfect solution for you: the MRCOOL ProDirect 4 Ton 15 SEER Heat Pump Condenser. This exceptional unit will provide you with comfort and coziness in no time, thanks to its powerful scroll compressor and efficient piston flow control device. It uses R-410A refrigerant, which is safe for both your family and the environment. The unit is designed to last with a robust galvanized steel cabinet and Gold Fin® coil coating that protects it from water damage and corrosion. It is ETL-listed and AHRI-certified, indicating that it meets the highest standards of quality and performance. Moreover, if you register online, you will benefit from a long-lasting warranty and support from our team. Don’t compromise on quality, choose the ProDirect 4 Ton 15 SEER Heat Pump Condenser and experience the ultimate home comfort.
- – Equipment installation should be carried out by a qualified professional. – We offer a 10-year registered warranty for our equipment.
- – Our equipment has a 15 SEER rating.
- – Our equipment uses R-410A, an environmentally friendly refrigerant. – Our equipment is AHRI-certified and ETL-listed.
- – The equipment features pressure and temperature protection sensors to help prevent damage.
- – Our equipment has A-shaped coils, made with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins.
- – The Gold Fin® condenser of our equipment is corrosion-resistant. If you live on the coast, you need not worry about long-term corrosion issues.
|REFRIGERANT VOLUME||162.26 oz|
|DECIBEL RATING||63 dBA|
|LIQUID LINE SIZE||3/8 in|
|SUCTION LINE SIZE||7/8 in|
|COMPRESSOR MOTOR TYPE||scroll|
|REGISTERED PARTS WARRANTY||10-year parts|
|PROPOSITION 65 WARNING||Yes|
|NET DEPTH||29-1/7 in|
|NET HEIGHT||32-7/8 in|
|NET WIDTH||29-1/7 in|
|NET WEIGHT||207 lbs|
|GROSS DEPTH||29-9/10 in|
|GROSS HEIGHT||34-2/5 in|
|GROSS WIDTH||29-9/10 in|
|GROSS WEIGHT||207 lbs|