5 Ton 15 SEER Heat Pump Condenser by MRCOOL
Get the ProDirect 5 Ton split system heat pump today and enjoy reliable, efficient heating and cooling for years to come. With up to 15 SEER and 60,000 BTUs, this heat pump is the perfect choice for any home or business. Don’t wait, upgrade your HVAC system now and experience the ultimate in comfort and energy savings.
REGISTERED PARTS WARRANTY 10-year parts
Upgrade your home’s comfort with the MRCOOL ProDirect 5 Ton 15 SEER Split System Heat Pump Condenser. No matter the season, enjoy a cozy and pleasant temperature with this reliable and efficient system. Equipped with a scroll compressor and piston flow control device, it quickly and efficiently pressurizes refrigerant for optimal performance. Even in harsh conditions, the galvanized steel cabinet and Gold Fin® coil coating protect against corrosion and rust, while also enhancing insulation and efficiency. Plus, the eco-friendly Gold Fin® coating prevents water from sticking to the coils. ETL-listed and AHRI-rated, this system comes with a long-term warranty when registered online. Don’t settle for less – upgrade to the MRCOOL ProDirect 5-Ton split system heat pump condenser today and experience the ultimate in-home comfort.
- Don’t leave the installation of your equipment to chance. Make sure it’s installed by a qualified professional for proper performance and longevity. You can rest easy knowing that your equipment comes with a solid 10-year registered warranty.
- With an impressive 15 SEER rating and environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant, you can trust that you’re making an environmentally conscious choice. It is AHRI-certified and ETL-listed, ensuring that it meets the highest safety standards.
- Pressure and temperature protection sensors are built-in, providing extra protection against potential damage.
- The A-shaped coils are made of copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins, ensuring maximum efficiency and performance.
- If you live on the coast, our Gold Fin® condenser has you covered. It’s corrosion-resistant, making it an ideal choice for coastal areas. Make the environmentally responsible and efficient choice today.
|REFRIGERANT VOLUME||186.95 oz|
|DECIBEL RATING||63 dBA|
|LIQUID LINE SIZE||3/8 in|
|SUCTION LINE SIZE||7/8 in|
|COMPRESSOR MOTOR TYPE||scroll|
|REGISTERED PARTS WARRANTY||10-year parts|
|PROPOSITION 65 WARNING||Yes|
|NET DEPTH||29-1/7 in|
|NET HEIGHT||32-7/8 in|
|NET WIDTH||29-1/7 in|
|NET WEIGHT||222 lbs|
|GROSS DEPTH||29-9/10 in|
|GROSS HEIGHT||34-2/5 in|
|GROSS WIDTH||29-9/10 in|
|GROSS WEIGHT||222 lbs|