loading...

MRCOOL 4 Ton 90,000 BTU 80% AFUE Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace

3 people are viewing this product right now.

$1,504.00

Winter can be harsh, especially if you don’t have a reliable gas furnace to keep your home warm and cozy. That’s why you need the MRCOOL single-stage, 80% AFUE gas furnace.

This powerful device can heat your home in any direction, thanks to its multi-position installation options. It can also last for years, thanks to its durable heat exchanger and cabinet. And it can save you money on your bills, thanks to its 80% fuel efficiency. That means 80% of the gas you use goes directly to heating your home. The other 20% is used to create a soothing hum that will lull you to sleep.

Don’t settle for less. The MRCOOL gas furnace is the ultimate solution for winter comfort.

Compare

Description

`
Winter can be harsh, but you don’t have to suffer in a cold house. You need a gas furnace that can keep you warm and cozy, no matter how low the temperature drops. And not just any gas furnace, but the MRCOOL single-stage, 80% AFUE gas furnace.

This powerful device can heat your home efficiently, reliably, and affordably. How? By using 80% of the gas you pay for to produce actual heat. The other 20% is vented out safely and quietly, without wasting energy or disturbing your peace.

Don’t settle for less. The MRCOOL gas furnace is the ultimate solution for winter comfort.

  • Removable floor base for bottom return air
  • Easily removable slide-out blower design
  • Left or right utility connections
  • Zero-step horizontal conversion
  • Aluminized steel in shot burners for smooth ignition
  • Multi-speed high efficiency (constant torque) blower motor
  • AHRI Certified
  • Aluminized steel tapered crimped non-welded clamshell heat exchanger design
  • Heating efficiency of 80% AFUE
  • Registered 10-year parts warranty
  • Compact 33″ height
  • Rotatable draft inducer for venting flexibility

Discover more from MRCOOL Dealer in Corpus Christi - MRCOOL DIY - MRCOOL Ducted -MRCOOL Universal

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

Additional Information

Weight 140 lbs

Reviews

There are no reviews yet

Be the first to review “MRCOOL 4 Ton 90,000 BTU 80% AFUE Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Overall rating*
0/5
* Rating is required
On a scale of 1-5, 5 being best, how would you rate your shopping experiance with us?*
0/5
* Rating is required
* Answer is required

Q & A

There are no questions yet

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.

Thank you for the question!

Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Add an answer

Thank you for the answer!

Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your answer. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

AFUE 80%
CFM 1615
TONNAGE 4
HEATING CAPACITY (BTU) 88,000
FUEL TYPE Natural Gas
BTU INPUT 88000
BTU OUTPUT 70400
VOLTAGE (V) 120
PHASE 1
CYCLE 60
STAGE Single
MAX FUSE BREAKER (A) 15
MIN CIRCUIT AMPACITY (A) 8.4
COLOR Gray
COLOR FAMILY Gray
FULL LOAD 8.4
NUMBER OF SPEEDS 5
NUMBER OF BURNERS 8
GAS CONNECTION SIZE 0.5
BLOWER MOTOR TYPE ECM
BLOWER MOTOR HP 3/4
BLOWER MOTOR SPEEDS 5
BLOWER MOTOR RPM 955-1615
HEAT EXCHANGER TYPE Aluminized steel
IGNITION TYPE Silicon Nitride Ignitor
VENT CONNECTOR 4 inch
LP KIT INCLUDED No
LP KIT AVAILABLE Yes
CSA CERTIFIED Yes
ISO CERTIFIED No
ENERGY STAR COMPLIANT No
ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED No
AHRI CERTIFIED Yes
REGISTERED WARRANTY Registered 10-Year Parts Warranty
BASE WARRANTY 5 Year Parts Warranty
REGISTERED HEAT EXCHANGER WARRANTY Registered 20-year Heat Exchanger Warranty
BASE HEAT EXCHANGER WARRANTY 20-year Heat Exchanger Warranty
HAS BATTERIES No
CONTAINS ELECTRONICS Yes
CONTAINS CHEMICALS No
CONTAINS AEROSOL No
CONTAINS COMPRESSED GAS No
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Yes
RESTRICTED STATES Yes (California)
NET DEPTH (IN) 28.38
NET HEIGHT (IN) 33.00
NET WIDTH (IN) 17.50
NET WEIGHT (LBS) 142.00
GROSS WEIGHT (LBS) 142

Discover more from MRCOOL Dealer in Corpus Christi - MRCOOL DIY - MRCOOL Ducted -MRCOOL Universal

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

A note to our visitors

This website has updated its privacy policy in compliance with changes to European Union data protection law, for all members globally. We’ve also updated our Privacy Policy to give you more information about your rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.

X

Add to cart

What Our Clients Say
2 reviews