Call Us: (361) 271-3513‬
Email Us: SALES@YOURBARGAINMART.ONLINE

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop

MRCOOL 3 Ton 70,000 BTU 80% Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace

$1,366.00

Winter can be harsh, especially if you live in a place where the temperature drops below freezing. That’s why you need a reliable gas furnace that can keep your home warm and cozy. And not just any gas furnace, but the MRCOOL single-stage, 80% AFUE gas furnace. This powerful device can heat your home in any direction, and it won’t let you down or cost you a fortune.

It has an 80% AFUE rating, which means it converts 80% of the gas it uses into heat. The remaining 20% is safely vented out. No, it doesn’t use it to tell jokes. This furnace is serious about its job. It’s one of the best on the market, and it will make your winter more enjoyable.

Compare

Description

If you live in a place where winter is brutal, you need a gas furnace that can handle the cold. But not just any gas furnace will do. You need the MRCOOL single-stage, 80% AFUE gas furnace. This beast of a machine can heat your home in any direction, and it won’t break down or burn a hole in your wallet.

It has an 80% AFUE rating, which means it uses 80% of the gas it consumes to make heat. The other 20% is used to make jokes. Just kidding, it’s vented out safely. But seriously, this furnace is no joke. It’s one of the best you can buy, and it will keep you cozy and comfortable all winter long.

  • Easily removable slide-out blower design
  • Registered 10-year parts warranty
  • Rotatable draft inducer for venting flexibility
  • Downflow furnace
  • Heating efficiency of 80% AFUE
  • AHRI Certified
  • LP kit not included
  • Aluminized steel tapered crimped non-welded clamshell heat exchanger design
  • Compact 33″ height
  • Left or right utility connections
  • Multi-speed high efficiency (constant torque) blower motor
  • Zero-step horizontal conversion

Additional Information

Weight128 lbs

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MRCOOL 3 Ton 70,000 BTU 80% Downflow Multi-Speed Gas Furnace”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

A note to our visitors

This website has updated its privacy policy in compliance with changes to European Union data protection law, for all members globally. We’ve also updated our Privacy Policy to give you more information about your rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop